Saturday, March 16, 2013

Evaluation 3

What kind of media institution might distribute media product and why?

Media institutions such as Dazed group, poster magazine and publishers of inventory, interview, who's jack and love magazine. It is because I believe by having my magazine being distributed by these institutions, my magazine would be successful as their goals aline with mine. My magazine is both a visual and textual embodiment of that desire for inspiration, information, a hunger for creativity and awareness of up and coming artists.  Also, these companies are big and have successful magazine. Therefore, would have more experience in handling my magazine and their way around the media world. The way their magazines look, fits the look of my magazine. Simple and young yet sophisticated.


No comments:

Post a Comment