Friday, November 16, 2012

Photographing Better Quality Image for 2nd Peek Cover

Task:
Better quality image
Medium frame Closeup


First Photoshoot:

This wasn't actually taken for my magazine, it was more of an experimental piece using objects found in the studio.  Then I thought, I am the one photographing this piece of art so its kind of a peek of what ISCA students are doing. Since sarah, alice and I were ISCA students, why not use these images as the front cover. This photoshoot, of pure spontaneity, to me was about capturing the true soul of the person though their eyes as they hide in layers of what we thought of was always their true selves.  



2nd Photoshoot: 

This photoshoot, too, was not meant for my magazine. It was for Alice's magazine and I was lucky enough to be asked to help her take the photos of what she visioned for her magazine model to look like. We were kind of looking at facial pieces again. I thought it was very interesting with the gold face paint, which didn't work out very well so she put gold hair spray on her face. The texture of the face paint and the hairspray formed very interesting textures on her face so I decided to try it out in black and white to make them stand out even more. I also started experimenting with shadows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment