Sunday, November 18, 2012

Masthead: Designs

Designing the Masthead using illustrator. 


1. Trying out different fonts



2. Getting rid of the holes in letters 'B' and 'R'. 



3. Moving the letters around. 



4. Thinking about using woody fonts because wood to me means nature, something in a natural state. 
Acoustic to me means, real and pure. 
While Indie to me, too, means natural because due to their music being independent, it is not "distorted" by the music norms of majority of society. 
Hence, I think the element of wood would fit my Masthead well. 



5. I changed the word 'timber' inside to 'tamber' because that is the way you are supposed to pronounce it. 



6. Adding a selling line: The Indie Acoustic Magazine. 



7. Creating another design of my Masthead. 
Being inspired by the font, I changed the font of my selling line.



8. Rearranging the position of the selling line.


9. Final Masthead and selling line.






No comments:

Post a Comment